Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

Hello,

It has been quite some time since I have last written anything so here is the update about my life for 2009. I have completed a excellent internship at E.B. Lane in December which has taught me a lot about the public relations industry. It has also made be realize that I would really like to move my career into public affairs;which is the government side of public relations. I am still working at Dicks sporting goods and will go full-time for awhile as I continue to look for a career job. In addition to that I will be taking a few classes this semester in political communication just gain a greater understanding about what I want to do. I hope every one had a great holiday season ,and a productive 2008. I encourage all of you to go after your dreams whatever those may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment